Things that must go:
1. The word “doppelganger”.
2. The concept of a celebrity doppelganger. Nobody cares what famous hot person you think you look like.
3. The Facebook.
4. Red traffic lights.
5. Lobbying in politics.
6. “One million percent yes”. This makes no sense and is a ridiculous thing to say.
8. The name Jimmer. He may be great at basketball, but he needs to get this changed as soon as possible.
9. Dudes who ONLY talk about girls. It gets so annoying after a while.
For fear of sounding negative (I know some of you were thinking it), here is a short list (it could go on for a while) of things that must never go:
2. Winter days that feel like Spring.
4. The Red Iguana.
6. Night hikes.
7. St. George.
8. Local bands.
9. 4th gear (I love shifting into fourth gear for some odd reason).
11. Rachel McAdams.
12. My niece, Savannah, asking, “Where’s Davey?” every time she calls my house.
13. Jerry Kaplan.
15. Digital cameras.
17. My parents playing Beatles Rockband with me.
18. Acoustic guitars.
On Being A Mom of a Deaf Child
3 years ago